The book on the left

 

The book on the left, The Only Woman in the Room - Why science is still a boys' club from Eileen Pollack, sayin that "This book is my long-postponed attempt to understand how and why I worked so hard to earn a bachelor of science degree in Physics, only to become a writer..." is very meaningful to me such that I had never understood why I worked so hard and long time to earn a phd degree in the same field as a only woman in my laboratory, but surprisingly now it is so clear while trying to find answers of the meeting between physics and philosophy in uncertainty with a spirit of us..Difficult to express but one of the most exciting feeling that I found inside me. Happy workday!..

#uzaykremasi

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Begining of Science and Philosophy

Tragedyanin sahnesi

O'na